Are you looking for an industrial power sources that’s designed to work in even the most difficult environmental situation? And does it need to be ideal for heavy-duty applications? If so, the CV-510 K14081-1A is a great option – especially if you work in a shipyard or offshore yard!
This machine is built to last and, thanks to its design, you don’t have to worry about dust getting into the machine and causing problems… all the sensitive components are tucked away inside a dust-free area, to help minimise the risk of machine failure.
You’re guaranteed consistent wire feed speed, thanks to the electronic feedback system. And moving it about couldn’t be easier either, thanks to the large wheels.
- Easy to move around
- Durable and built to last
- Designed to work in difficult environmental conditions
- Consistent wire feed speed
- Perfect for heavy duty applications
- Ideal for shipyards and offshore yards
- Weight: 160 kg
- Dimensions H x W x D : 880 mm x 696 mm x 1020 mm
- MIG, Flux-Cored
- Primary Input: 230/400/3/50-60
- Rated Output: 500A/39V@60%385A/33.3V@100%
- Input current: 63/32A
- Output Range: 10-500A